Saturday, March 31, 2018

Never say old


     Sharing another card today from the Guinea Pig Out Set from Art Impressions.

Art Impressions GUINEA PIG OUT Clear Stamps 5003 Preview Image

Copics Used:
guinea pig E23, E97, C2, E01

Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Handsome Boy", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Guinea Pig Out Set"
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles dies, MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strip dies
Miscellaneous--Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute as anything! Jo x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Anyone getting that card is bound to smile. It is too cute.

Marlies said...

An adorable fun card Tracy! Happy Easter. hugs, Marlies

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee... this is so cute! I hope you had a blessed Easter Tracy

Lori said...

Oh, my gosh - a flying guinea pig! Adorable and oh, so fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

Haha, makes me laugh! Too cute!

Mau xx said...

Brilliant and such a fun cheerful card. xxxx

Geri Neumann said...

Never admit you're old! Age is just a number. Super cute card, coloring and layout.
Hugs, Geri

Marilyn said...

It's been awhile since I've visited blogs and I was in for a massive treat today when I popped into yours and see all the pretty cards. I love this hamster and it's such a fun take on pigs flying. Perfect background paper too... I always wonder how ppl have 'that perfect piece of paper' for a card and why they buy it in the first place and here's a great example of how a perfect image and paper go together.